Thursday 24 May 2012

Excuse for a few piccies . . . !

Here's one of those brief random posts I was talking about . . .

Today is my day off and I paid a long-overdue visit to the garden centre to get some bedding plants and other bits and pieces.

Our local garden centre, like many others nowadays, is a day out in itself. It boasts 3 coffee shops, outdoor areas for garden ornaments, gardening accessories, compost etc.; a designated area for barbecues, garden furniture, hot-tubs etc.; a plethora of candles, smelly things, outdoor clothing, china and kitchen accessories; and . . . oh, yes, if you look hard enough you can also find plants!

I looked at my watch whilst having my coffee and found it was approaching midday and time for the Regina Caeli. Here's where I prayed today.

A few friends looked on with curiosity . . .


And I couldn't resist this shot. Wheelbarrows for the girlies . . .

So all I have to do now is get cracking and pot up the bedding and do a massive tidy up in the garden. I'll let you know how I get on . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were missed !! Welcome back !! You really choose lovely views and a lovely Garden Centre Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work .

Idle Rambler said...

Why, thank you, Anonymous. You're very kind :-)