Monday 7 June 2010

Dynamic!

I am very grateful to Fr John Boyle for drawing attention to the website, 'Dynamic Catholic'

It is, as the saying goes, 'what it says on the can'. It really seems to have some very dynamic content. My first thoughts were, 'now this is the sort of thing that we need to be showing our young people. It's in their language.'

I've often thought that Catholic sites in America seem to do this sort of thing so well. I was particularly taken with the series of videos, 'The 7 Pillars of Catholic Spirituality'

Here is the first of the series; on Confession. I assume it's just a clip from a longer video but you can get a very good idea what the rest must be like from this excerpt.

3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thanx for sharing this with us. It's a wonderful website with great goals ahead.

By the way, your link does not seem to work. The address should be: http://www.dynamiccatholic.com/

God bless.

Idle Rambler said...

Thank you, Victor, for pointing out the error. I've now corrected the link.

Anonymous said...

An excellent teazching tool.....thank you .