Friday 25 June 2010

So what have you been doing all this time?

I've been trying to think what has been keeping me from blogging recently. What exactly have I been doing with myself?

Well, I didn't queue for hours to buy one of these . . .



Though I did spend a while downloading the new Version 4 software so my home screen now looks something like this . . .


Much as it is needed, I can't say I've spent that much time looking after these . . .


I have watched some of this . . .



And I have been doing a fair bit of this . . .

But no more than usual.

Do you remember this old song? I think this sums it up pretty well!


3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Ok ... now you set me thinking. Where have I heard this song before? Sounds like something Danny Kaye would sing.

Glad you're back blogging.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Liked your update.

breadgirl said...

Hi Miss Ellen E
Love this post. I loved the video too. I recognise William Bendix and Bing Crosby but who is the third person? I doesn't matter because it is great anyway and a real mood lifter. Thanks and God bless you.