Tuesday 15 February 2011

Name Change . . .


It seems to be the period for changes and updates of blogs judging by the new layouts which are appearing.

I started this blog three years ago and I wanted a 'nom de blog' which went with the title and made some sort of sense so I decided upon Miss Ellen E. (A play on words of the title - Miscellany . . . ).

Although I thought it glaringly obvious, I was surprised to realise that not everyone 'got it' straight away.

I've always thought it didn't quite fit, however, as I'm a married women with grown-up children, and the Miss part always sounded false to me.

I do however wish to retain my anonymity for the sake of my family as much as for me so I've decided to use my Twitter name of Idle Rambler to sign my blog posts from now on. There again it was a bit silly to have two separate IDs for the same person so finally the two have become one!

I hope you'll still pop in now and again to see what this particular Idle Rambler is up to. I must confess lately I've been 'idling' a lot more than 'rambling'. Hopefully as the weather improves I'll be tempted to don the old walking boots a bit more often and post some photos of the lovely sights I've seen on my wanderings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always 'pop over' and enjoy your very interesting and informative posts ; let's have more and more!!

Anonymous said...

You can say that again - about the Guardian Angel.Thank God. A