Wednesday 8 October 2008

Another day off ...

Well I'm pleased to report that the new phone is living up to expectations. Mind you I very nearly messed it up big time! Having set it up and played around with it for a while, I decided to see if I could download Skype to really make it an amazing piece of useful equipment .... NOT a good idea! I managed to download Skype and that was fine but I also succeeded in losing all the BT pre-sets.

After a lot of experimentation (and quite a bit of anxiety) I finally managed to restore the original settings. I've now removed Skype and hopefully learned my lesson - leave well alone!

We had an enjoyable evening last night joining golfers from the parish for the dinner after the Parish Golf Day. I must say, I didn't envy those playing golf in awful conditions yesterday. Never mind, lots of smiles afterwards and hopefully a tidy sum of money raised for our parish school's building fund.


A glorious day today weather-wise and I spent a happy hour or so this afternoon planting about 100 tulip bulbs in the new raised beds - roll on Spring!

No comments: