Wednesday 27 May 2009

A little slide show - at last!

Finally! I've just managed to put together a little slide show of the boys' pilgrimage to the Holy Land. It was very difficult to choose a few shots from the hundreds that had been taken and also try not to include shots of people. I don't think it's fair to put pictures of other people in the public domain without asking their permission first and especially as I don't even know most of the other pilgrims.

Anyway, I managed to choose a few shots from each day so hope you enjoy it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for that superb slide show......well done !!

Baby brother said...

No 1 son in a robe, was he serving then?

Idle Rambler said...

Yes BB, he was serving Mass that's why he was wearing an alb.

Mary said...

Thank you Miss Ellen E for that. I really liked it.


Mary