Sunday 10 May 2009

The Storm before the Calm . . .

Yes, I did get the words of the title of this post the correct way round!

The 'boys' are busy packing for their trip which begins tomorrow. I have been 'advising' the paterfamilias what to take and I use the word 'advisedly'.

Number one son is no problem. He just reads the guidelines offered by the pilgrimage organisers and makes his decisions accordingly - so simply really!

I'm sure they'll be fine as they'll manage with whatever's available and I'd rather not be held responsible for all the wrong advice anyway!

The paterfamilias has spent a large part of his working life travelling to foreign parts on business and can pack his own case for business trips in a matter of minutes, with only a few minutes' notice too (and probably could do it in the dark, if necessary!) Probably quite a useful skill knowing some of the places he travels to.

No comments: