Monday 11 August 2008

Garden - Day One ...

I had to make sure I was up and 'decent' in good time this morning as we were expecting the men to arrive early to start work on the new patio. True to their word they arrived at 7.45am and were 'beavering away' within a very short time. Having shown them where the important tools of the trade were - kettle, teabags, milk and sugar - I left them to get on in peace and set off to work myself.

When I got home this was the sight outside the french windows so I thought I'd use the back door exit to go and inspect more closely, but ...

This is what greeted me when I opened the back door! Luckily we've had no rain today and I was able to nip out and take a few snaps. They have managed to take up all the old crazy paving. If you wondering where it all went to .....


This is what welcomed me as I turned into the drive when I got home this afternoon. Pretty impressive, eh?

No comments: