Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wow, I'm a sidebar 'non-ebrity' !


I think it's a shame when a blog just disappears into the ether. I noticed the other day that Fr John Boyle has resurrected his blog, 'South Ashford Priest', or at least, was considering doing just that so I decided to post what I saw as an encouraging comment.

Lo and behold, the next time I looked to see if he'd taken the plunge or not, he'd very kindly added this little blog to his sidebar. Now I'm sure I don't deserve to be up there with the 'great and the good' and the likes of Fr Tim Finigan himself, but thank you, Fr John, for the thought.

I'm new to this blogging lark and whilst I enjoy it immensely, I'm never quite sure where blogs like mine 'fit in.' Yes, I'm a practising Catholic but I only refer to my faith from time to time on the blog and it originally started out as more of an online family newsletter.

I suppose that if you're trying to live your Catholic faith, it should and does permeate all aspects of your life so it's almost inevitable that references to your faith will 'creep' into your blog. I've certainly noticed it happening to me more and more, this blog seems to be developing a life of its own!

No comments: