Saturday 8 May 2010

Reasons for my absence - #6

All of the aforementioned! I'm back now and, as they used to say on my school reports, must try harder!

I must admit it's been very refreshing not having the blog always at the back of my mind.

Lots of things going on at work, in the parish and at home. We still have no kitchen but as everyone says, 'just think, it'll be lovely when it's all finished.'

If I've learnt one thing from the experience, it's how much one can actually cook with just a microwave! It's been a bit like camping this week with just 2 plates, bowls, cups and sets of cutlery, washing up between courses if the one sharp knife has been used!

In the midst of all this, the election of course. I had the foresight to rescue our polling cards before chaos descended so I was quite pleased with my forward planning!

Anyway, enought of my ramblings. I hope to be posting more in the days to come. Thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the reasons!
I learned to use TWO microwaves at the same time years ago! Necessity.

Glad matters are coming right for you

Anonymous said...

Missed you. GLad you are back. A

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Welcome back.

God bless.