Monday 31 May 2010

Well, I never! . . .

Someone gave me an award! Thank you very much Breadgirl over at Last Welsh Martyr for giving my little blog a Sunshine Award. It may not be the Nobel Peace Prize, an Oscar or an Oxbridge First but it's very much appreciated nevertheless.

We all need encouragement and things like this really pick you up.

Now comes the hard part; it's payback time and this is what I have to do now:

The rules are as follows:

1. Post the logo on your blog and/or within the post.
Check!

2. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers.

Not quite so easy; I follow lots of different blogs but it's not always easy to tell who'll appreciate light-hearted things like this so I hope I don't offend anyone by nominating them. I hope they'll also consider it as much of a compliment as I did.

3. Add links to these 12 bloggers within your blog.
Here goes;













4. Let them know they are receiving the award.
Check!

5. Share the link of the person from whom you received the award.

Check! Good, all done, now I can relax and bask in the knowledge that I've done my bit and that it's comments that make the blogosphere go round.

2 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much Miss Ellen for the Sunshine Award. I'm really humbled by your kindness and support. Please visit my Blog where I have explained the award rules (hopefully) correctly.

God bless.

Mulier Fortis said...

Thanks for this, Miss Ellen. It brightened my day. I shall get round to posting on it when I get a spare minute, though you have nominated most of my favourite blogs...