Friday 20 February 2009

Test your knowledge ...

I've been whiling away a few minutes doing quizzes and I finally found one that I did well in - you don't think I'm going to post something that says, 'You're rubbish at this!' do you? hehehe!

There Are 0 Gaps in Your Knowledge




Where you have gaps in your knowledge:


No Gaps!


Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:

Philosophy

Religion

Economics

Literature

History

Science

Art



No, I'm not a genius! I expect it would be pretty difficult to get a bad score in this particular quiz.

* * *

Sorry, I should have started a new post for this but haven't time to start again now!


Our older son and I are off to the Byzantium Exhibition tomorrow at the Royal Academy and I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard very favourable reports from everyone who's already been.

We're going on a 'works outing'. That expression seems to have gone out of fashion but that's basically what it is and we try and go on these 'jaunts' whenever we can. It's so liberating to be able to get on the coach and let somebody else do all the worrying. No need to think about where to park, how long we need to allow to get there, should we take a train or a bus etc. etc. We get dropped off at the door (or at least as near as the driver can get to it!) and picked up there afterwards. There's nothing like a charabanc trip!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gail Trimble eat your heart out

Unknown said...

if you want to see if your puzzle solving skills match your general knowledge, check out '(more) blocks with letters on', a quick google will find it.

enjoy the theatre tonight, you didn't say what you were seeing xx

Idle Rambler said...

Yes, Sileide,

Some people were in a 'win-win' situation, eh? Manchester Uni v Oxford Uni!!

Watch the blog for theatre outing review!