Friday 23 May 2008

This 'n' that & nothing in particular

It's been nearly a week since I posted anything so I just thought I'd add a few words in case anybody thinks I've disappeared off the face of the planet.

A pretty typical week really. I managed to do a couple of hours of tidying up in the garden but there still seems to be a mountain to climb there! It was lovely to see Fr Paul on Thursday when he paid a flying visit to Banstead en route to Chichester for their parish celebrations of their Golden Jubilee.

I'm looking forward to going out for dinner with A and colleagues at The Post tomorrow and an afternoon/evening trip to France planned for the beginning of next week so hope to have something a bit more interesting to comment on next week.

Seems to be a quiet week for lots of people. The shops seem to be less busy and fewer people around in the parish during the week. Maybe people are already beginning to take their annual holidays - those that are able to, before the schools finish for the summer break.

No comments: