Monday 21 July 2008

A bit of a muddle ...

Monday morning and just about to go into the office to face the backlog of mail etc. I'm looking forward to clearing my desk and getting back to normal.

We've got so many photos of our trip to France it's taking a while to sort them all out. I'm afraid my postings in the next few days will all be out of sequence. I'd like to share some of our photos and experiences without making you sift through the blogging equivalent of hours of home videos! Just a few shots today before I leave.

The Sainte Baume mountain which we could see from our friends' house and which we climbed on our first full day with them.



Tired but happy as we come to the end of the path back down the mountain after a beautiful Mass in the grotto at the top celebrated by the Dominicans who live there. (Weather quite cool and windy at the top as you can see by my gear.)

No comments: