Friday 11 July 2008

Too much excitement in one day ....

Tomorrow we're off to France to see visit some friends who have a holiday home in Provence. After a fairly busy day I arrived home to find a note from the postman saying I had missed a parcel delivery. I had expected this, but what I hadn't expected was that my very kind next-door-neighbour had taken delivery of the parcel for me. And the timing couldn't have been better! I had treated myself to a super new mini notebook and here it is. It's fantastic, really does work straight from the box and comes loaded with all the things that I wanted it for. The main advantage is the size and portability so I can blog when we're on holiday now.
I literally took it out of the box and plugged it in and up on the screen popped Skype, wi-fi access, Messenger, Google and loads more! It's just a little bit bigger than a DVD in a box.


I had to take this shot just so that you can see the lovely shade of blue!

I was so busy playing with my new 'toy' I was nearly late for our Teams' girls' night out. Here you can see the whole bunch of us having a lovely evening in a nearly pub. Food was delicious, service excellent and the company fantastic.
Roll on France! More photos as soon as I can find somewhere with wi-fi access in France.

No comments: