Wednesday 17 September 2008

Guess who's been to the garden centre??

I've had a lovely day today. It started well with a little lie-in as it's my day off, then continued well as the weather was mild and dry and then I visited the Garden Centre!!


It's a bit like letting a child loose in a sweet shop. Knowing that I have several brand new empty flower beds to fill and a shop full of beautiful plants, it was a really enjoyable experience. As you can see I've not planted the new arrivals yet but have laid them out where I think I want them to be. I'll wait a few days in case I change my mind before planting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice plants. What are they and where did you get them? Danny

Idle Rambler said...

Danny,

Yes, aren't they! Mainly fuchsias and lavenders with a few mini cyclamen and pansies for winter colour.

The spikey one at the back is Heuchera.

All perennials so good value.

Idle Rambler said...

Sorry, I forgot to answer the second part of your question. I got them from Woodcote Garden Centre. http://www.woodcotegreen.com/