Sunday 21 September 2008

Last Day of Summer ...

Today was officially the last day of summer, I was reminded by the radio announcer as I looked out of the window onto a glorious sunny day. After all the dreadful cold, wet weather we've suffered for ages we've been blessed with two lovely weekends of summer weather, just to remind us of what we've been missing!

As we went for our usual Sunday stroll today I noticed quite a few fallen leaves on the footpaths and this evening I'm going to enjoy curling up on the sofa and watching some good old-fashioned family entertainment on TV - I see there's a 'new' Poirot on so that's where I'll be for a couple of hours before bedtime with a long glass of something to help me relax. Now that really is the best way to spend an Autumn Sunday evening.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just curl up on that sofa and enjoy a drink from a long glass!