Sunday 23 August 2009

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!


What a day! It's been so exciting - I don't know what I'm going to do with myself tomorrow. Like a good book, you want to get to the end but then you wish it could go on forever!

After Mass this morning, the Pater Familias gave me an update on the score via the car radio as I was busy serving coffees in the church hall - two wickets had fallen - cautious optism.

We went straight out for a pub lunch afterwards - checked the score on my phone whilst waiting for food to arrive - no more wickets - getting a bit wobbly now.

Settled in front of the PC with TMS and live scorecard on, made sure radios were switched on in other rooms so not a ball was missed if I needed to move.

Fantastic spell with two wickets in quick succession - looking good.

Another wobbly patch as Hussey dug in.

Than a change of pace as the final wickets began to fall and it was all over. Fantastic!

Apart from going to Mass, what else have a I done today? . . . errrm . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard those glasses 'clink', CHEERS!!