Sunday 7 June 2009

How did that happen? . . .


I have somehow managed to get my blog listed on the Catholic Blog Directory. Not to be confused with British Catholic Blogs. Now, I don't know how this happened but I have to admit to being quite flattered that somebody would consider including this little blog.

I'm curious to know how this happens. Do they have someone who keeps on an eye on all new blogs looking out for Catholic ones? I can't imagine that, somehow. Or, is it just a case of someone spotting your blog on someone else's blogroll or a reference on another blog to yours.

As I've mentioned before, I didn't set out to make this a particularly 'Catholic ' blog but as I am a practising Catholic, from time to time I do comment on aspects of my faith and I hope also that sometimes my faith is apparent in some of the other things I comment on. We shouldn't after all 'compartmentalise' our faith so it should be apparent in everything we do, shouldn't it?

Thanks to whoever is responsible. Why not go and have a look at the list and investigate some of the blogs that might be new to you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations and continued happy blogging !!