Wednesday 15 July 2009

Mysterious disappearances . . .


A few of the blogs that I like to follow have either not been updated for months or seem to have disappeared from the blogosphere altogether.

I know (I hope!) it's just coincidence but it's happened in a few cases where I've just discovered a blog I really enjoy, usually I've come across it quite by accident by 'following a trail' from another blog - and then suddenly the posts 'dry up' or the blog is taken down altogether.

I actually tried running two blogs myself and found it didn't work (for me, anyway) so I decided to stop posting on one of them but I did write a few lines explaining this. Often people leave you 'hanging' not knowing quite what's going on.

Anyway, a couple of days ago, I discovered the owner of one such blog had just as mysteriously suddenly decided to start blogging again.

When I first came across his blog, I was rather intrigued by Catholic Student, a young man discerning his vocation and sharing his thoughts and experiences via his blog, so I was very pleased to see that's he hasn't given up his blog after all. Do pop on over and give him some encouragement.

1 comment:

Catholic Student said...

Aha! It's good to be back!

Ave Maria