Saturday 4 July 2009

Oops! . . . Nearly got more than I bargained for . . .

Being Saturday afternoon and having a few minutes to spare after the exertions of watching the Ladies' Singles final, I thought I'd catch up with some of the blogs that I look at from time to time.

On trying to open 'Catholic and Loving it!' from my Favourites list, I got an error message from Google directing to me to try a search for www.lovingit.co.uk.

This happens occasionally with blogs and I don't know whether it means that the blog authors are currently updating the blog, or what.

Anyway, having followed the Google link I was giving a list of possible sites as usual.

The search engine is obviously working well as James and Ella Preece's blog was right there at the top of the list . . . but look what was at number three on the list?


Just as well I hadn't mistyped lovingit.co.uk or I could have ended up with a little more than I'd bargained for. It just shows you how easily one can be led astray!

No comments: