Thursday 2 September 2010

Belated Bank Holiday post . . .

I've been really struggling with our Internet connection lately hence the tardiness of this post which I began on Monday!

I thought as I'd given myself such a tough time putting together the slide show, I was going to inflict it on you anyway even though it is old news.

It was a lovely day as it turned out although we had decided that we'd go and visit Nymans regardless of the weather. 'Have kagoule, will travel' is one of my many mottos.

I know the soundtrack is rather 'cheesy' but I was having such a struggle uploading the slide show for some reason, I gave up trawling through my music library for a better choice.

Hope you enjoy the 'bootiful' flowers anyway.

3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

What an excellent and wonderful video. I wish I could do something like this with fade ins and fade outs and marvellous music.

Do you have to get the OK from anyone to use the music? When I make videos on You Tube it is always with music from someone I personally know. It would be great to use music like the piece you used.

God bless.

Idle Rambler said...

Thank you, Victor. I can't take much credit for the slideshow - it's really all done for me by the software. I just choose the photos and the music for the soundtrack and press the buttons - or the rather the keys.

As for permissions I decide on the music I want to use and let YouTube tell me if there's a copyright issue. They'll generally say it's OK but will have the pop-up adverts at the bottom of the video. I don't think that's a big problem as it's easy enough for the viewer to close the ads.

kee said...

That music isn't cheesy! I love Vaughan Williams. And it suits your gorgeous pictures, I think.