Tuesday 10 March 2009

Busy-ness ...

I've spent the last few weeks trying to book our annual retreat for our Team in Teams of Our Lady. Shouldn't be that difficult, you'd think to find a weekend date that would suit all five couples.

Ha ha - 'you're 'avin' a larf ain't ya?'

It started off so well ... the retreat centre could even offer us a couple of weekend before Easter - fantastic.

OK, just check with the Team that we could all make it ... I'll give everyone a few dates to consider .... easy, peasy!

Right then ... so we can't manage that then ... OK, no problem, I'll just get back to the centre and ask for a few more possible dates.

Hey, everybody, I've managed to find several weekends between Easter and October that they can fit us in.

Fine, .... so we're looking at November now, then - uh ha.

Oh, you don't have any free weekends at the centre in November? You could offer us the 2nd week in December?

Thank you. I'll get back to you .....

We'll get a retreat organised eventually. I'm not giving up that easily!

No comments: