Friday 13 March 2009

A landmark!

Well, when I started this blog nearly a year ago, I certainly didn't think it would reach much more than 'double figures' in terms of the number of 'hits'.

I must say I'm quietly 'chuffed' to see that I've made the 1,000 mark just before the blog's first anniversary. I know it's mainly family and a few friends who drop by regularly but that's fine because that always was my 'target audience'. Sorry, so many inverted commas!

It's interesting to look back over the various posts and see how the blog has evolved. I certainly enjoying blogging as much, if not more than when I began.

Next landmark will be the blog's first anniversary in April. Shall I save the champagne for then I wonder or have a glass now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Srike while the iron is hot OR rather while you have the champagne ! Cheers and every best wish !!

Anonymous said...

Many Happy Returns of the Blog!