Wednesday 7 October 2009

Busy bees . . .

My 'manic Monday' is fast becoming a 'manic week'.

I'm joining the parish outing to The Friars at Aylesford on Friday with Number One Son to venerate the relics of Ste Thérèse. I'm looking forward to this naturally but it means I'll have a day less in the office so tomorrow will be a bit of a rush to get everything done in time for the weekend.

On Saturday the Pater Familias and I will be going to St John's Seminary, Wonersh for the Teams of Our Lady Gathering. 140 members of Teams in the South East will be coming together for talks, workshops, lunch together and finishing with Mass.

We have a clash as we also have a company 'do' in the evening so have to leave Wonersh in the afternoon to go and get 'spruced up' for dinner in the evening.

We're treating ourselves to an overnight stay at the hotel where the office function is being held - I'm really looking forward to that - especially the breakfast! This means of course that we'll miss our usual morning Mass and go to Mass on Sunday evening which this week is followed by a bit of a social to welcome new parishioners to our parish. We'll be going along as 'old hands' to welcome the newcomers.

After that I'll be ready to go home and put my feet up - hooray!

No comments: