Tuesday 13 October 2009

Parlez-vous français? . . .


Fascinating!

I was just having a look at my site meter today (the way you do . . .) when I noticed that a reader in France had translated my blog into French - mind you, I don't suppose it makes a lot more sense in French, than in English!

However, I found it fascinating. I do speak a bit of French and was very interested to see how it read. If any Francophiles out there would like to have a look at the French version of 'Melange d'Musing' click on the link here.

3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

C'est merveilleux la façon dont les ordinateurs de nos jours peut traduire si vite (et parfois pas de précision) d'une langue à l'autre.

Dieu vous bénisse.

Idle Rambler said...

Thank you for your comment, Victor.

Yes, it is amazing, isn’t it what modern technology can achieve?

I like your expression, (et parfois pas de précision) I would even add, - 'quite often not accurately’!

Amanda said...

Ellen-lovely to see you are blogging again, I didn't spot it straight away as I'm not looking at the blogs that much these days....now I know I'll be checking in regularly, I missed you!
Love & prayers...