Sunday 14 March 2010

Who's a lucky girl then? . . .

See what I found on the breakfast table this morning!



A gift from Number One Son . . . and gifts arrived in the post from the other end of the globe (Manchester!) from Number Two Son - TGF Amazon!

Even the Pater Familias left me something as he's also away. Who's a lucky Mum then?

As I was taking photos of the flowers above, I couldn't resist a snap of these lovely daffs too - Ooh, you can' t beat a bunch of daffs at this time of year- nothing like it to cheer you up after a long, miserable winter.


And . . . even as I type, Number One Son is preparing supper for the two of us - TGF M&S!

Now, if I'm quieter than usual in the next few days, you'll know why . . . I'll be busy counting my blessings - and they are manifold (to use a good old-fashioned Biblical expression).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky lady ! Beautifull flowers too.

puzzled said...

Well done Miss Ellen E. I am sure you deserve to be pampered. Isn't it nice to have thoughtful men in the family!

the mother of this lot said...

So glad you had a lovely day! (Seethe)!

Idle Rambler said...

MOTL

Oh dear, you make me feel awful now!

Maybe you need to be a bit less subtle next year. Around about the beginning of Lent try asking each of your girls where they're going to take you for lunch/dinner next year or what they're going to cook for you or who's going to do the cooking and who the washing up?!